Let’s keep this simple:
- We do not tolerate homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Bigotry is a no no.
- We do not tolerate harassment, of any kind.
- Respect other people’s personal space. If they ask you to leave them alone, do so.
- Respect boundaries, being in possession of serious skilz is not a licence to use them indiscriminately.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
The directors, and exec members with delegated powers, can revoke membership immediately for breaching the Code of Conduct, or for any other reason, but we won’t do this arbitrarily.